As previous founders, we co-founded a CPaaS company called Solutions Infini in 2009 and bootstrapped it to a revenue of $20 million before merging with a European firm that eventually became Kaleyra and was listed on the NYSE.
We understand the ups and downs of the startup path. The ability to smash down boundaries and put out flames day after day, the heart to look after your own, the ability to prioritise what is really important and get big stuff done.
1. We have over a decade of B2B operational experience. We've seen firsthand what works and what doesn't, and we're always willing to roll up our sleeves alongside our founders to expedite the former and avoid the latter.
2. We are always honest, whether you like it or not. We won't always make you feel good on the inside, but we will assist you in identifying problems and errors because we've all made them.
3. We understand how challenging this is. We have your back. We're more than just investors, we’re in this together. We are our founders first call.
4. Our founders' journeys are enriched by our experience and empathy.
5. The work for founders is ongoing, as it is for us.